Everyone who wants to transfer large files in a secure and hassle-free manner should have Xender as their transfer tool of choice.
- Any content can be shared and transferred. On Xender, you may send and receive a wide variety of items, including music, video, photos, applications, PDFs, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, ZIP archives, and folders, at any time and in any location.
- Transferring large files without any size restrictions. Facilitate the sharing of huge images and movies.
- transfer of data at a very high pace. Significantly quicker than Bluetooth. The speed of a Wi-Fi transfer can reach up to 40 megabits per second.
- Wireless data transfer is possible. There is no need to use a USB cord.
- Put aside some of your cash. There will be no use of mobile data.
- user-friendly and intuitive UI. With just one tap on the screen, you can get the data transfer started.
- A file manager that is both free and powerful. It is simple to manage the files on your phone. When it comes to keeping the storage on your phone clean, remind yourself to move data, make backups, and sync them.
- Application that can transfer files across many platforms using WiFi or a local network, supporting Windows, macOS, iOS, Tizen, and more.
More about Xender:
- Xender is used by more than 500 million people to transfer more than 100 million files every single day.
- When you receive new songs or movies on your phone, they will start playing automatically.
- You can store videos from any social media network by downloading them.
- Immediately available. One can find and play any one of a hundred different hypercasual games. There is no requirement for either installation or downloading.
- The new feature allows you to convert video to audio.
- It is possible to communicate in 19 different languages, including English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, and Vietnamese.