With the companion app, take on your friends and family in the stressful Knowledge to Power: Decades quiz on PlayStation®4.
Answer hundreds of questions about pop culture from the 1980s to the first two decades of the twenty-first century to test your general knowledge.
Use your smartphone as a controller and challenge up to five other players. Mark responds quickly, gains an advantage with a range of tricks, and participates in challenges. Who will be the first to reach the summit of the Knowledge Pyramid?
As long as your PS4TM system is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your device, you're ready to go! Follow the directions on the app screen to connect.
You can use the app to:
- Choose a character and take a selfie with one of the many amusing filters.
- Answer questions without worrying of being seen by others.
- Utilize a variety of maneuvers to slow down your opponents.
- In six different touchscreen challenges, tap, swipe, drag (and more!)
- When you don't have your PS4TM with you, play Quiz Frenzy and dare your friends to beat your time record.
The following languages are supported by the application:
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin Spanish, Greek, and Arabic are among the languages supported.
PlayLink is a form of communal entertainment that will appeal to people of all ages. Start a game on your PS4TM system, grab your smartphone or tablet, assemble your friends in front of the TV, and get ready for a party. without the need for numerous DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controllers.