The game takes a retro route and focuses on incorporating the PS2 action game graphic style of the last century. The emphasis is on the player's keyboard shortcut controls with extensive attack capabilities and the feel of fast-paced combat while offering adventurous puzzles and platforming considerations. Jumping elements.
In the plot of the game, you take on the role of Si Lang, an assassin who is alone, wolf-like killer. After you are wanted by the Jizo organization, you become a hunted victim.
Unwilling to fail, you dive into the troubled world of the Nine Knights, constantly acquiring new combat skills, fiercely fighting to overcome obstacles, resilience and ingenuity, and becoming increasingly dangerous, fighting hard against strange enemies. They must find the truth, survive and work hard to get revenge.
When facing hordes of enemies, you must fight strategically.
- Leg kicks can be more effective in destroying the enemy's defenses.
- Pick attacks can be more effective against hidden enemies.
- A strong system of forces suitable for you is the guarantee of the survival of the killer. Use the rewards you earn to improve your *battle moves, improve your skills, or buy weapons and items to use when needed.
- Jump attacks can be more effective against larger enemies.
- Draws enemies closer to attack more effectively with ultimate abilities.
- More possible attack combinations await your creative play.