- This application is intended for retired military personnel and family pensions.
- The app can authenticate users using their faces, fingerprints, or irises utilizing the Aadhaar database.
- Using an app that supports Face Authentication (now only accessible in India).
There is no need for a piece of external biometric equipment; just the AadhaarFaceRD service is necessary.
- calls for it. AadhaarFaceRD is available for download from the Google Play Store; to find it, look for
- AadhaarFaceRd may be found in the Google Play Store (Note that the app's name is AadhaarFaceRD.)
- The service is only offered in India and is only functional there.
Using an application in conjunction with a Finger Print or Iris device
- A registered biometric device is necessary, and acceptable options include fingerprint scanners and iris scanners.
- scan of the iris
- RD Service of each individual biometric device is necessary and can be
purchased via the Google Play Store and downloaded
- When a JeevanPramaan application, also known as a Digital Life Certificate (DLC), is successfully submitted, a one-of-a-kind Pramaan-Id is produced and a confirming SMS is received. Pramaan-id is available for usage in the event that there is a need for future reference or requirements.
- The Digital Life Certificate is automatically accessible by the Pension Disbursing Office for processing, and as a result, it is not necessary to submit a paper copy of the DLC to the Pension Disbursing Office. This is because the processing of the DLC is done automatically.
- Only retirees whose pension sanctioning authority has been integrated with JeevanPramaan will be able to take advantage of this option. Please check this link for a list of the Onboarded Pension Sanctioning Authorities.