Long adored worldwide, the FC series is now accessible on mobile devices!
At your disposal are almost 19,000 players, 700 teams, 100 stadiums, and 30 leagues!
The most popular sport in the world, soccer, captivates people with its amazing moments.
Gameplay improvement Updates
enhanced the overall gameplay experience
The entire gaming experience has been enhanced.
Passing, shooting, and defense are just a few of the areas of play where you might have a greater experience than previously.
Normal passes and through passes now move at a faster overall speed.
Depending on the pass stat settings, you might feel the blocking rate and passing accuracy.
Enhanced defensive manoeuvres
Improved defensive motions in cross circumstances are achieved by refining the defender's AI reasoning.
A problem with defenders avoiding conflict in crossing circumstances following auto-change usage has been fixed.
Enhanced playing conditions
To ensure that the game ends at a suitable time, the referee's half-time whistle timing logic has been updated.
The occurrence of passing during a corner kick with an inaccurate trajectory that deviates from the intended trajectory has been addressed.
An improved bug has been identified where, in attack mode, the defender starts the attack (when utilizing a 3-back formation).
The sporadically occurring black screen phenomenon in assault mode has been enhanced.
The phenomenon where the player concentrated his play near the corner will be improved by maximizing the player's decision-making in Manager Mode.
Details regarding the permissions to access smartphone apps
The following services require access permission in order to be used with the app.
Optional access permissions
- Storage space: Necessary for uploading and storing images and videos.
- Camera: Needed to record images or videos, attach documents, send reference materials to customer service offices, etc.
- Alerts: permit notifications about the service to be posted by the app.
Even if you choose not to grant optional access rights, you are still able to utilize the service.
How to take away access privileges
- Android 6.0 or later: Settings>App>Permission items to choose from>List of permissions>Choose to accept or revoke access credentials.
- Under Android 6.0: To remove the application or withdraw access privileges, update the operating system.
The aforementioned approach can be used to cancel access authorization, however, the app might not have functions for individual consent