The essence of file sharing and the simplest method to transfer data is Dukto.
If you haven't heard of it, Dukto is a straightforward but powerful file-sharing program. Many individuals use Dukto every day to exchange documents across many platforms without having to worry about rights, users, protocols, client-server communication, etc. You only need to launch Dukto on the two devices sharing the same network, choose (or drag and drop on the desktop version), and then you're done!
All of the documents arrive at the other end without any issues in a flash, just like water flowing through a conduit.
The FILE TRANSFER solution that WORKS ON MULTI PLATFORMS!
- rebuilt from scratch for iOS
- the interface that is easy to use and intuitive
- Direct access to a file preview via an integrated file browser
- Transfer of several files and folders
- access to photographs and movies immediately (requires user permission)
- No need for a server
- text snippets are sent and received
- showing the present IP address
- Support for all Unicode and non-Western languages
- incredibly quick file transfers (depending on the type of network)
- Auto-discovery by users
- configuration 0
- Internet connection is not necessary
"Before Dukto, I had to wait for an email with a file attachment in order to transfer a file; now, I do it frequently!"
"This program is a godsend for individuals working in an environment where Mac, Windows, and Linux machines need to communicate."
English, Swedish, German, Chinese, and Italian are all languages.
Dukto is intended to be used in a trusted network; do not leave the application open on a network where other users may send you files. The user must accept and confirm in order to grant the app access to their camera roll.