AlpineQuest is the one-stop shop for all kinds of outdoor pursuits and activities, such as hiking, jogging, trailing, hunting, sailing, geocaching, off-road navigation, and many more.
You have the ability to view a wide variety of online topographic maps, store them locally, and keep them accessible even when you are in an area that does not have cell coverage. Additionally, AlpineQuest is compatible with a wide variety of on-board file-based raster map formats.
You are localized in real-time on the map, and the map may also be orientated to fit where you are looking at it, all thanks to your device's built-in GPS and magnetic sensor, which are equipped with a compass display. This makes it so that being lost is a thing of the past.
You may save an endless number of placemarks, recover them at any time, and then share them with your friends. Follow your progress and get more sophisticated data as well as interactive visualizations. You won't have any more doubts regarding the things that you are capable of doing.
AlpineQuest helps you fulfill all of your dreams of deep wilderness exploration by continuing to function normally even when there is no cell service available (as is often the case in the mountains or overseas).
There will be no adverts, data sharing or monetization, or analytics, nor will there be any third-party libraries.
Don't be hesitant; the Lite edition is completely free, and you can test it right now!
PLEASE submit any difficulties or recommendations on our dedicated forum (there is no need to register, and all inquiries are handled) rather than in the comments section.
Features of Alpine Quest APK:
- Integrated online maps (with automated local storage; road, topo, and satellite maps are all included) and online layers (including road names, hillshade, and contour lines);
- Obtain more online maps and layers with a single click by using the community maps list that is provided (which contains all of the main international maps and many local topo maps);
- Complete area storing of online maps for usage when not connected to the internet;
- On-board support for offline raster maps (KMZ Overlays, OziExplorer OZFx2, OziExplorer OZFx3 (partially), and calibrated pictures; support for GeoTiff, GeoPackage GeoPkg, MbTile, SqliteDB, and TMS compressed tiles (visit our website to get MOBAC, a free map maker);
- Support for QuickChart Memory Maps (only. QCT maps are compatible;.qc3 maps are incompatible);
- a tool for calibrating images that is built in so that any scan or picture may be used as a map;
- Display of topography, hillshade, and steep slopes thanks to the on-board storage of a digital elevation model (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and support for HGT elevation files (both 1-arcsec and 3-arcsec resolutions);
- Support provided by polar maps (both Arctic and Antarctic);
- Display of many maps in layers, with individual control of opacity, contrast, color, tint, and blending for each map.
Indicators of locations
- You can make an endless number of things (waypoints, routes, locations, and tracks), show them, save them, and restore them;
- GPX files, Google Earth KML/KMZ files, and CSV/TSV files may be imported and exported;
- Exporting AutoCAD DXF files and importing ShapeFile SHP/PRJ/DBF, OziExplorer WPT/PLT, GeoJSON, IGC tracks, and Geocaching LOC waypoints;
- Using Community Placemarks, users may save internet destinations and share them with other people.
- Specifics, more in-depth data, and graphical representations that allow for interaction on a variety of subjects;
- Time Controller for playing back music that has been time-tagged.
Positioning and Orientation Determined by GNSS
- On-map geolocation by the use of GNSS receivers (such as GPS, Glonass, or Galileo) on the device or over the network;
- Positioning on the map, a compass, and a target finder;
- Integrated GNSS and barometric track recorder (capable of long-term tracking, operating as a separate and lightweight process) with recording capabilities for battery level and network strength;
- notifications for approaching objects and notifications for leaving a path;
- Support for barometers (devices that are compatible).
On top of that
- The metric system, the imperial system, the nautical system, and a hybrid system;
- Formats for latitude and longitude as well as grid coordinates (WGS, UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, SK42, Lambert, QTH, etc.), together with an on-map grid display;
- Importing hundreds of different coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;