Welcome to The Room, a gorgeously tactile three-dimensional universe encased in a physical riddle wrapped around a mystery game.
- "Wonderfully crafted, perceptive riddles and chilling soundtrack" - Informer about Games
- "Funnier than Christmas morning," according to The New York Times
- "A mysterious riddle that never fails to captivate" - The Edge
- "Mobile titles with the most realistically rendered objects to date." - IGN
- "The Room is a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery; it is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood." - Eurogamer
My old friend, how are you? If you're still with me, then it was successful. My only hope is that you will still pardon me.
Although we've never agreed on anything regarding my study, you have to get past this. I have no one else to turn but you. We're all in grave danger, therefore you have to come right away. I assume you recall the residence? It's my study, the top room.
Stride ahead with all your might. Now there is no turning back.
We at Fireproof Games are thrilled to present to you our most ambitious project, a mind-bending adventure that is equal parts beautiful, dangerous, and mysterious. Enter a fascinating area that combines captivating sights with challenging puzzles to complete.
- eerie realistic graphics: The most organic-looking images on a mobile device to date.
- Touch controls are so natural you may play with just one finger to completely explore this enigmatic yet exquisite 3D universe. These controls will send shivers down your spine.
- Amazing design for easy pickup and play: The mysteries of The Room are simple to begin with and difficult to stop once you get into the game.
- Appealing levels of enigma: do you believe you understand what you're seeing? Rethink your thoughts.